Rooms, meals and prices
The dormitry room and private rooms are clean and basic. There is A.C. power connection, fan per bed, small table and a locker inside. The private rooms have 1 double bed per room. The dorm room has 2 times a double bed and 1 “bunk bed”. All bed’s come with linnen and towel for shower. For the tent’s there is place at the back of the hostel. We provide the tent-material, YOU HAVE TO PUT IT UP , or you can put up your’s. We have 1 shared shower, 1 woman’s toilet and 1 men’s toilet.
Mama Rosario cooks the best Nicaraguan meals (breakfast, lunch and/or dinner) for all our guests!
This consist of LOCAL, VEGETARIAN or even VEGGIE meals !!
We serve you full meals existing of the most common ingredients and meals that everybody in Nicaragua eats. This can vary from meal soup to mixed beans, rice ( the famous gallopinto ). Tostones ( baken bananas ), chicken, pork or cow and depending of what the market offers us that day ! On request we can make specific meals.
ALL ROOM PRICES ARE LOW SEASON PRICES
FROM 1 DECEMBER TILL 5 JANUARY ROOM PRICES ARE 11,50 USD “PER PERSON PER NIGHT”
• 3 x 2 pers. PRIVATE rooms with 1 x double bed 9,50 U.S.D. per person, per night • 1 x 3 pers. PRIVATE rooms with 1 x double bed + 1 x 1 pers bed 9,50 U.S.D. per person, per night
• 1 x DORM room with 4 – 6 persons max ( start November 2017 ) 7 U.S.D. per person, per night • 1 group accamodation, from 5 to 8 max persons 40 U.S.D. 5 pers, every extra person 5 U.S.D., per night
• 2 x TENT location, including 2 persons tent 4 U.S.D. per person, per night
• BREAKFAST 3 U.S.D. per person
• Vulcano packed BREAKFAST 5 U.S.D. per person
• DINNER 6 U.S.D. per person
• Rent a bike: 1 U.S.D. per person, per hour
• Rent a Bike 5 U.S.D. 8 hours ( day )
• Rent a Scooter-dirtbike ( including full tank ) 30 U.S.D. 8 hours ( day ) • Guide MADERAS / CONCEPION Volcano ( spanish, enlish ) 35-45 U.S.D. ( GUIDE REQUIRED ) ( maximum 4-5 pers. )
• Horseback riding 15 U.S.D. per hour ( included guide ) • Kayaking 25 U.S.D. per tour ( included guide )
Want to know more about activities on the island Ometepe ? Check News and Agenda for more info.
Any questions at all ? Ask them in our email form just here.